We have three suggestions for accommodation in Maynooth.
- Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation (located on the South & North campuses of the University),
- from 32.00 single, 25.00 pp sharing twin college room (not ensuite).
- from 34.00 single room in a self-catering apartment.
- from 41.00 single ensuite room in a self-catering apartment.
- The code to use for online bookings to secure the Maynooth University academic rate is ACDM07-3007.
- The Glenroyal Hotel, 3 star (located in the centre of Maynooth, c. 10 – 15 mins walk to the North Campus),
- from 83.00, B&B single room (Sun to Thurs),
- from 103.00 (Fri & Sat), for B&B in a single room.
- To avail of Maynooth University corporate rate please email: firstname.lastname@example.org and mention attending TMA 2017 at Maynooth University Hamilton Institute.
- Carton House Hotel, 4 star (located outside Maynooth, a c. 10mins drive & c. 35mins walk to the North Campus),
- from 120.00, B&B single room.
- To avail of Maynooth University corporate rate please email: email@example.com and mention attending TMA 2017 at Maynooth University Hamilton Institute.
While we recommend staying in Maynooth, it is also possible to stay in Dublin City centre and commute to Maynooth. The train to Maynooth goes through the three main train stations in Dublin City centre: Connolly Station, Tara St Station and Pearse St Station. Examples (rather than recommendations) include:
- Jurys Inn Custom House (modern) and the North Star (traditional) are both within 5 minutes walk of Connolly Station and are also close to the “747” airport express bus stops. There are also hostels in this part of this city, for people who like a communial experience.
- The Westin Dublin and Trinity City Hotel are both close to Tara Street Station.
- The Alexander Hotel, Davenport Hotel and Mont Clare hotels (all run by O’Callaghans) are close to Pearse Street Station.
Standard websites, such as booking.com, should be able to provide more suggestions and reviews.