TMA Experts Summit is a full-day event featuring keynotes from renown researchers worldwide on different aspects of network measurement and analysis (e.g., Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning, Blockchain and Cryptocurrency, SDN/NFV, IoT, QoE, Cyber-security, etc.).
TMA Experts Summit is a meeting point for scientists, engineers and students in academia and industry eager to learn more about advancements on different hot topics linked to data driven networking.
TMA Experts Summit speakers come from top and highly innovative industry players in the IT sector (e.g., Amazon, Akamai, Huawei, NEC Labs, etc.) as well as from top Universities.
The event is part of the TMA Conference and is included in the full conference registration package.
Some of TMA Experts Summit confirmed speakers include:
- Anja Feldmann, Director at the Max Planck Institute for Informatics, Germany
- Edo Liberty, Manager of the Algorithms Group at Amazon AI, USA
- Bruce Maggs, Vice President, Research, Akamai Technologies and Professor at Duke University, USA
- Felipe Huici, Chief Researcher at NEC Europe Labs, Germany
- Jérémie Leguay, Principal Engineer at Huawei Technologies, France
- Fabián Bustamante, Professor at Northwestern University, USA
- Tobias Hossfeld, Professor at University of Würzburg, Germany
- Georgios Smaragdakis, Professor at TU-Berlin, Germany
- Bernhard Haslhofer, Senior Data Scientist at AIT's Digital Insight Lab, Austria
- Gerardo Rubino, Senior Researcher at INRIA, France