We have three suggestions for accommodation in Maynooth.
- Maynooth Campus Conference & Accommodation (located on the SouthÂ & North campuses of the University),
- from â‚¬32.00 single, â‚¬25.00 pp sharing twin college room (not ensuite).
- from â‚¬34.00 single room in a self-catering apartment.
- from â‚¬41.00 single ensuite room in a self-catering apartment.
- The code to use for online bookings to secure the Maynooth UniversityÂ academic rate is ACDM07-3007.
- The Glenroyal Hotel, 3 star (located in the centre of Maynooth, c. 10 – 15 mins walk to the North Campus),
- from â‚¬83.00, B&B single room (Sun to Thurs),
- from â‚¬103.00 (Fri & Sat), for B&B in a single room.
- To avail of the above rates all guests must contact the hotel directly via email email@example.com or by phone +353-1-6290909. All guests must quote REFERENCE CODE 209140 to avail of the reduced rates.
- Carton House Hotel, 4 star (located outside Maynooth, a c. 10mins drive & c. 35mins walk to the North Campus),
- from â‚¬175.00, B&B single room.
While we recommend staying in Maynooth, it is also possible to stay in Dublin City centre and commute to Maynooth. The train to Maynooth goes through the three main train stations in Dublin City centre: Connolly Station, Tara St Station and Pearse St Station. Examples (rather than recommendations) include:
- Jurys Inn Custom House (modern) and the North Star (traditional) are both within 5 minutes walk of Connolly Station and are also close to the “747” airport express bus stops. There are also hostels in this part of this city, for people who like a communial experience.
- The Westin Dublin and Trinity City Hotel are both close to Tara Street Station.
- The Alexander Hotel, Davenport Hotel and Mont Clare hotels (all run by O’Callaghans) are close to Pearse Street Station.
Standard websites, such as booking.com, should be able to provide more suggestions and reviews.